By purchasing Bare Home pillowcases made with TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers, you've made a step closer to environmentally healthy living! We follow our own stringent standards to provide you with the purest botanic origin fibers we can. Here's how this sustainable superhero works tirelessly for you (and the planet).
- Made with 100% TENCEL Lyocell fibers, derived from eucalyptus trees, align with the body's natural thermal regulation system for a truly restful sleep.
- TENCEL™ fibers are sustainably produced from renewable wood sources, so the purchase of our bedding reduces your environmental impact from forest to home.
- Smooth TENCEL™ fibers make our bedding your go-to for natural, body-hugging comfort.
- Sateen weave provides a luxurious, silky texture.
- Superior moisture regulation keeps you cool while reducing bacteria and dust mite growth, meaning you get the healthiest sleep around.
- Includes 2 Pillowcases
- Standard: 20" x 30"
- King: 20" x 40"
- Open-end Closure
- OEKO-TEX Certification Number: 15.HIN.75800
- TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG.
- Machine wash in warm water on normal cycle with similar colors
- Or machine wash separately
- Only non-chlorine bleach if needed
- Tumble dry medium
- Remove promptly
- Warm iron as needed
Return shipping is free within the contiguous U.S. We accept returns within 30 days of receiving your purchase. Free shipping on all orders within the contiguous U.S.! Please see our shipping and returns policy for more details.