We are hiring!
JP Ecommerce was recently ranked the 4th fastest growing company in Minnesota by Inc 5000. Our popular bedding brand, Bare Home, is featured on multiple online marketplaces as well as our own sites. We offer a small company atmosphere coupled with the excitement of a fast-paced, rapidly expanding online retail business. We value promotion from within, so opportunities for advancement are available to the right candidate! PT, FT, weekend and weekday available.
Job Description — Entry Level – Warehouse Associate
- Work Safely! Safety is our number one priority!
- Work closely with management to ship large orders to fulfillment facilities
- Handle and move product within company premises
- Pull product from correct locations to fill orders
- Pack orders, create shipping labels and create pallet loads
- Ensure accuracy with orders
- Ensure proper care of equipment
- Inventory management, counts, restocking, tracking usage (including supplies)
- Inspecting product
- Other tasks as needed
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours
- Ability to use and understand computers and handheld scanners
- Able to sort, count and verify numbers reliably
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to a variety of tasks throughout the day
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Location: Columbus, MN 55025 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Job Description — Warehouse Reach / Forklift Driver
Our warehouse is looking for the right person to join the team and be one of our reach truck or turret truck drivers.
We value hard work, dedication, and attention to detail. In return, we are able to offer an amazing work space that
encourages self led workers to contribute to their team. Our team is rapidly growing and we want you to join the
progress. Come grow with us in our brand new 100,000+ square foot warehouse near Forest Lake!
As a Reach Truck operator with JP Ecommerce, you will be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe warehouse
using a reach truck to put our inventory away. We provide a clean and organized warehouse, climate controlled
environment, state of the art tools, and a positive work experience.This position will also be helping with general
fulfillment duties including production, order fulfillment, order picking, order packing, inventory and organization.
Responsibilities Include: (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for Safely handling/moving product within company premises using a reach truck or Raymond Turret Truck
- Pick orders utilizing equipment provided
- Pack and create pallet loads for shipments
- Loading/Unloading pallets & containers
- Ensuring accuracy of orders
- Ensure proper care of equipment and promote workplace safety
- Maintain a safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures.
- Inventory management, counts, restocking, tracking usage including supplies.
- Inspecting product and assist in all areas as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized facility.
Qualifications Include: (but are not limited to):
- Safety must be first priority!
- Has the ability to lift 40 – 65 lbs repetitively
- Must be able to sort, count and verify numbers
- Possess a positive, can do attitude
- Capable of working well both independently and in a team setting
- Experience driving a reach truck or Raymond Turret Truck
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30
Job Type: Full-time